11-13 March, 2021
International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), Kuril Bishwa Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Savor International Limited
Why Exhibit in Bangladesh?
This exhibition will be witnessed a large footfall of companies and government institutions who plan to invest significantly in building small to large scale HVACR project for domestic, agriculture and industrial purposes, there is a huge opportunity for you to showcase your products. Besides you will be able to:
- Build prospective databases and generate sales leads.
- Get chance to network with international HVACR companies under their respective country pavilion.
- Position your company as a market leader in the HVACR market.
- Identify the trends and issues that will shape the future of your business.
- Gain unparalleled access and exposure to your target market.
- Find out potential opportunities to create a road-map for your sustainable growth & development.
- Chance to network with HVACR professionals from across the world.
- Opportunity to tap new clients.
- Provide positive brand alignment to your products, and promote your company image.
- Foreign exhibitors will able to grab the huge opportunity in Bangladesh HVACR markel as well as appoint their dealers and agents.
- Gain access to industry leaders, policy/decision makers, and visitors attending the event.
Unique Propositions of Safe HVACR 2021
Safe HVACR 2021 aims to extend a platform for your organization to come in front of decision makers that spec and source billions of dollars for their plans and multiple projects. Exhibiting at Safe HVACR 2021 will generate an opportunity for the exhibitors to engage in discussions, demonstrate and introduce there technologies, ideas, products and services in an interactive manner. Engagement of international exhibitors from potential export zones of Bangladesh may lead good opportunity for our HVACR industry players to reach beyond domestic peripheral. Moreover this exhibition will build attendance through 360 degree marketing campaigns that creates millions of advertising impressions in print, direct email, e-mail electronic media and so on.
House 28 (5th floor), Road-7, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Tel : +880 2 9853016, +880 2 9853018, +880 1709 653955, +880 1709 653956 E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org